We’ve just built Fine-4. This release contains bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stabilization.
The API has been growing quickly thanks to our many contributors. In an effort to help new contributors get up to speed quickly, it was about time for a blog post to explain the process of adding in a new collection and subcollection, as well as provide some examples for commonly asked questions.
Hi all,…John Prause here. Last Week in ManageIQ, we reviewed the responses provided by our community users to a survey with five questions. The questions were as follows:
- How satisfied are you with the look and feel of the ManageIQ user interface?
- What are the challenges you face when getting started with ManageIQ?
- Do you attend the ManageIQ Sprint Reviews held every two weeks?
- Do you know how to contribute to the ManageIQ open source project?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share about ManageIQ?
Note: Hawkular was deprecated as of December 18th, 2017. New releases of ManageIQ won’t include support for Hawkular as a Middleware Provider.
Yep, it’s syncrou here again for another entry in LWIMIQ.
The ManageIQ team underwent a rearchitecture investigation during the summer of 2017. In this blog post I’m hoping to give a bit of an overview of why we did this, and some of the preliminary results. We did a lot of research, and there’s no way I can fit all of it in a single blog post, so this is just the first in a series on the rearchitecture efforts.
Hello everyone, my name is Dávid Halász and I’d like to guide you through the changes we made in the last week.
How does one use the miqldap_to_sssd conversion tool?