The ManageIQ Jansa release candidate is here! All the major features in this release are in the ManageIQ Roadmap in the column named Jansa. We have fixed numerous issues since we announced Jansa Beta. Below are some last-minute enhancements that made it into the Jansa Release Candidate.
Builds and Installation
- Creation of Build Manifests, including Ruby Gems, NPM Packages, Webpack, and RPMs
- ManageIQ is now available in 10 languages
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Simplified Chinese
You can see all the differences since Jansa Beta in the links below.
- Classic UI
- Service UI
- Automation Engine
- RPM Build
- Appliance Build
- Podified Build
- Providers - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Providers - Ansible Tower
- Providers - Microsoft Azure
- Providers - Microsoft Azure Stack
- Providers - Foreman
- Providers - Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Providers - Kubernetes
- Providers - Lenovo
- Providers - Nuage
- Providers - OpenShift
- Providers - OpenStack
- Providers - OVirt/RHV
- Providers - Redfish
- Providers - Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
- Providers - VMware vSphere and vCloud
You can download the Jansa Release Candidate (jansa-1-rc1) release here.
Since this is a release candidate, we expect to release the GA version soon if no major issues are found. Please try it and let us know of any issues you encounter to help us squash any remaining bugs. We are so proud of this release and looking forward to making it generally available soon!
Thanks again to everyone who keeps working on making ManageIQ better!