ManageIQ Jansa-2 is now available. This release is primarily a stabilization release and contains a number of bug fixes and performance fixes.
Some notable changes since Jansa-1 include:
- [Podified] Gracefully handle pod monitor exceptions [#20695]
- [Ansible::Runner] wait on artifacts/ to exist [#20670]
- [EmbeddedAnsible] Fix edit credentials [#20524]
- [Amazon Provider] Keep the parent manager’s tenant_id in sync with its child managers [#652]
- [oVirt Provider] Sync the tenant_id when creating a NetworkManager [#524]
- [VMware Provider] Fix host reconnect [#650]
- [VMware Provider] Fix missing storages_vms_and_templates records [#635]
- [VMware Provider] Collect customization_specs [#614]
- [UI] Correctly render multi-tags in request details dialog [#7419]
- [UI] Fix issue during return from Set Ownership Screen to summary page of Service [#7316]
- [UI] Allow to display templates set ownership screen [#7276]
- [Build] Add RPM repo manifest [#293]
- [VMware Provider] Collect and parse the guest ipStack dns/route info [#591]
You can download the Jansa-2 release here.
Here are the changes (since Jansa-1) per affected repository in GitHub:
For questions or support, join in on the talk page.