We have built Ivanchuk-5. This release contains bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stabilization. Here are just some of the things added since the Ivanchuk-4 release:
- [V2V] Add VMware host credentials check to migration preflight check (#19882)
- [V2V] Preflight check: verify if a VM with same name already exists in destination (#19911)
- [V2V] Allow selecting a VMware host IP address for VM transformation (#19954)
- Allow a
*glob within a file path in a SmartState Analysis profile (#20025)
- Make GuestDevice taggable (#19549)
- Unable to retire a VM via REST API (#19855) and (manageiq-api/#743)
- Add display name for OpenStack Cinder Manager (#19909)
- Add CloudTenant relationship in VM class (#19914)
- Embedded Ansible should handle Playbooks with git submodules #(19939) and (#19959)
- [V2V] Do not wait for VM IP address if no Ansible playbook will run (#19979)
- Incorrect timezone shown in the Data View of a saved report (#19285)
You can download the Ivanchuk-5 release here.
Here are the changes (since Ivanchuk-4) per affected repository in GitHub:
For questions or support, join in on the talk page.