We’ve just built Ivanchuk-4. This release contains bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stabilization. Here are just a few of the things added since the Ivanchuk-4 release:
- [V2V] Remove removing_snapshots state (#19374)
- [V2V] Pin InfraConversionJob to first server where it runs (#19416)
- [V2V] Add VM validation for warm migration eligibility and updated specs to deal with warm migration (#19401)
- Use a single query to get count of active VMs and Hosts (#19835)
- [V2V] Remove handover from shutdown_vm transition (#19371)
- [V2V] Extend InfraConversionJob timeout (#19373)
- [V2V] Fix progress percentage calculation (#19375)
You can download the Ivanchuk-4 release here.
Here is the changelog: Ivanchuk-4
For questions or support, join in on the talk page.