We’ve just built Ivanchuk-3. This release contains bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stabilization. Here are just a few of the things added since the Ivanchuk-2 release:
- Updated rubyzip gem to version 2 (#19629)
- Updated linux_admin gem to version 2 (#19639)
- Adding Volume Snapshot (CloudVolumeSnapshot) to RBAC (#19356)
- Adding Volume Type (CloudVolumeType) to RBAC (#19408)
- Adding task error status to log management (#19480)
- Fixed Cockpit, Web console access (#19631)
- Cleanup after Ansible runner. (#19383)
- Fix key_pair class lookup (#19486)
- A flaw triggered remote code execution through NFS schedule backup(CVE-2019-14894)
You can download the Ivanchuk-3 release here.
Here is the changelog: Ivanchuk-3
For questions or support, join in on the talk page.