Announcing Ivanchuk Beta1 Release
On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce the Beta1 release for ManageIQ Ivanchuk! You can download the Ivanchuk Beta1 Release here
Ivanchuk is the next milestone release for ManageIQ hybrid IT management platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. Here are just a few of the new or updated features.
- Add option to schedule automation requests via workflow
- Add a tool to assist in reconnecting vms
- Add zone to service provisioning
- Add method to copy service templates
- Allow user to select Network Port for provisioning
- Add support for exporting and importing reports
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download the Ivanchuk Beta1 Release and try it out!
If you encounter any issues/bugs, please report them on GitHub. You can also join our discussion forum if you have questions or need more support. Remember to use the “Support” category.