This is the May celebration of our 95 pull requests merged by 27 people, of which of course, you too could be one, unless you already are quite that fortunate:
First, go roll
- You learn that you have stolen your body from its rightful owner.
However, your greatest accomplishment this month was adding feature detection for selecting AZs for cloud volumes.
- Before reading each sentence, you must utter out loud the following: “This probably won’t work.”
You managed to allow ssh auth for RHV this month.
- Any attempt to read your mind reveals an absolute void.
You added migration analytics reports.
- Any attempt to use rope inspires you to hang yourself.
You updated VmdbDatabase::Seeding.seed_self error handling.
- You have no appetite for food save your own heart.
You tested that actual unmocked seed won’t throw in EvmDatabase spec.
- You recently took an inviolable vow but can’t quite remember what it was.
You created a new method for getting the instance without the domain prefix.
- You recite that bit from Macbeth whenever you hold a dagger.
You moved ‘region’ and ‘zone’ product features out of Main Configuration.
- You teleport to the site of the most recent state execution to discover that the body looks disturbingly like you.
You made MiqProductFeature seeding pluggable.
- Your attempts at code review yield sanity-damaging visions.
You fixed typos in MiqReport#import_export.rb.
- You demand that people call you Ishmael.
You moved authentication configuration to authselect in place of authconfig.
- You and the nearest least intelligent weapon exchange personalities.
You added currency to service templates.
- You compulsively horde some kind of small, worthless item.
You made a change to use the released version of manageiq-messaging on Hammer.
- Every time you stand, you must beg someone nearby not to kill you.
You fixed .validate_free_space target.
- You are the second worst liar in the history of intelligent discourse. (Everyone knows who the worst is.)
You removed a spec with false premise.
- You realize that life is a simulation and you’re soaking in a vat as a subject of the next harvest.
You made a change to honor storage_file_collection_time_utc setting.
- You dream each night of being painfully turned inside out.
You made a change to use JSON format for extra vars in the V2V conversion host.
- You find a trumpet that, if blown, may herald the End Times.
You made a change to save unsaved changes before locking.
- You discover a book detailing your complete and excruciatingly painful vivisection.
You renamed Configuration feature to Main Configuration.
- Your most recently acquired superpower is making people lose the item they’re currently carrying.
You decided to sort our locale/*yml when adding to i18n.load_path.
- Whenever you teleport, you experience profound, unredeemable remorse that makes you lose 3d4 hit points.
You allowed textarea boxes to dynamically set validator type and rule.