Announcing Hammer RC2 Release
On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce the 2nd Release Candidate for ManageIQ Hammer! You can download the Hammer RC2 here
Hammer is the next milestone release for ManageIQ Hybrid IT Management Platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. Here are just a few of the new or updated features.
- Dynamic product features according to tenants (#18102)
- Add Conversion Host features (#18190)
- Raise event on new user creation (#18052)
- Fix OpenStack virt-v2v-wrapper options hash (#18143)
- Fix issues with OpenSCAP policy (#18189)
- Move the backend-generated PDF report’s styling from the frontend (#18226)
If you want to hear about features, improvements, and fixes directly from the developers, check out the Last Month in ManageIQ blog posts.
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download the Hammer RC2 and try it out!
If you encounter any issues/bugs, please report them on GitHub. You can also join our discussion forum if you have questions or need more support. Remember to use the “Support” category.