We’ve just built Gaprindashvili-7. This release contains security and bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stabilization.
Here are just a few of the things added since Gaprindashvili-6 release:
transformation_mapping for API accessibility (#18070)
- Add subcollection options support for CORS preflight requests (#495)
- Expose folders to ems_folder service model. (#256)
- Fixed MiqExpression evaluation on tagged Services (#18020)
- Link service resources of bundled service correctly (#18251)
- Allow to set retirement date for service via Centralized Administration (#18137)
You can download the Gaprindashvili-7 release here.
Here is the changelog:
For questions or support,
join in on the talk page.