Announcing Hammer Beta2 Release
On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce the Beta2 release for ManageIQ Hammer! You can download the Hammer Beta2 Release here
Hammer is the next milestone release for ManageIQ Hybrid IT Management Platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. Here are just a few of the new or updated features.
- Conversion script for mapped tags/classification from remote regions to global
- Openstack Swift DB Backups
- Script to copy reports access from group to role
- Don’t use special characters in ansible passwords
- RestClient: Support percent encoded proxy user/pass
- For database dumps don’t modify the directory name
If you want to hear about features, improvements, and fixes directly from the developers, check out the Last Month in ManageIQ blog posts.
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download the Hammer Beta Release2 and try it out!
If you encounter any issues/bugs, please report them on GitHub. You can also join our discussion forum if you have questions or need more support. Remember to use the “Support” category.