On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce the Beta release for ManageIQ Hammer! You can download the Hammer Beta Release here
Hammer is the next milestone release for ManageIQ hybrid IT management platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. Here are just a few of the new or updated features.
- Add CPU cores and MEMORY metering allocation to Metering reports
- Add sysprep support for oVirt provider
- Support moving a VM to another folder during VM Migrate
- Do not duplicate same notification if user belongs to several groups
- Distinguish between no password provided and bad password in error message
- Allow tenant admins to see all groups within the scope of their tenant
If you want to hear about features, improvements, and fixes directly from the developers, check out the Last Month in ManageIQ blog posts.
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download the Hammer Beta Release and try it out!