Announcing Gaprindashvili RC Release
On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce the RC release for ManageIQ Gaprindashvili! You can download the Gaprindashvili RC Release here
Gaprindashvili is the next milestone release for ManageIQ cloud and virtualization management platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. Here are just a few of the stabilzing fixes added for this release.
- Chargeback - Fix chargeback report when VM is destroyed (#16575)
- Core - Fix error in timeout checking for job without target (#16627)
- i18n - Add missing model names into locale/en.yml (#16604)
- Providers/Amazon - Refresh operating system and fix normalized guest os (#376)
- Providers/Openstack - Skip disabled tenants when connecting to Openstack (#172)
- User Interface - Fix CPU summary for VMs without cores_per_socket (#2872)
If you want to hear about features, improvements, and fixes directly from the developers, check out the Last Week in ManageIQ blog posts.
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download the Gaprindashvili RC Release and try it out!
If you encounter any issues/bugs, please report them on GitHub. You can also join our discussion forum if you have questions or need more support. Remember to use the “Support” category.