Announcing Gaprindashvili Beta2 Release
On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce the Beta2 release for ManageIQ Gaprindashvili! You can download the Gaprindashvili Beta2 Release here
Gaprindashvili is the next milestone release for ManageIQ cloud and virtualization management platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. Here are just a few of the new or updated features.
- Alerts - Seed MiqAlerts used for Prometheus Alerts (#16479)
- Ansible - Add log_output option for embedded ansible service (#16414)
- Replication - Prevent replication subscription to the same region as the current region (#16446)
- RBAC - Standalone ServiceUI product features require, updating affected roles (#16329)
- Providers - Refresh new target do not run post_refresh (#16436)
- i18n - Add Middleware Server EAP/Wildfly translation (#16492)
If you want to hear about features, improvements, and fixes directly from the developers, check out the Last Week in ManageIQ blog posts.
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download the Gaprindashvili Beta Release and try it out!
If you encounter any issues/bugs, please report them on GitHub. You can also join our discussion forum if you have questions or need more support. Remember to use the “Support” category.