Announcing Gaprindashvili Beta Release
On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce the Beta release for ManageIQ Gaprindashvili! You can download the Gaprindashvili Beta Release here
Gaprindashvili is the next milestone release for ManageIQ cloud and virtualization management platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. Here are just a few of the new or updated features.
- Ansible Credentials - Azure RM, Azure CM, Sat6, Network, GCE, SCM, RHV
- Ansible Custom Button - overlay with simpler UI
- Generic Objects - Tagging from details page
- OpenShift - Report on Container Project Quota
- Openstack - Ability to perform a SmartState to instance using Volumes
- User Interface - Custom Button Visibility based on MiqExpression
If you want to hear about features, improvements, and fixes directly from the developers, check out the Last Week in ManageIQ blog posts.
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download the Gaprindashvili Beta Release and try it out!
If you encounter any issues/bugs, please report them on GitHub. You can also join our discussion forum if you have questions or need more support. Remember to use the “Support” category.