On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce the Release Candidate for ManageIQ Fine! You can download the Fine RC Release here.
Fine is the next milestone release for ManageIQ cloud and virtualization management platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. In this release, a lot of attention was given to performance and fixes.
- Automate: Revert removal of get_folder_paths.
- Ansible: Create or delete a catalog item on update.
- Platform: Join RBAC check for MiqUserRole User and MiqGroup to one if branch.
- Providers: Containers: Add relationship between PersistentVolumes and Pods
- User Interface: Fix name of PDF summary report for Hosts
If you want to hear about features, improvements, and fixes directly from the developers, check out the Last Week in ManageIQ blog posts.
Take a look at the changelog for more details.