GIT Helpers for ManageIQ
Following scripts iterate over core and plugins and performs useful mass operations.
config.sh file contains basic settings, like your home and plugins directory of ManageIQ.
If you want to redefine some value, create
config.dev.sh file (excluded from git) and override variable.
List of repositories are either generated automatically (
$custom_repo_list == 0) or you can define your own array manually
$custom_repo_list == 1). See config for example.
Following scripts are working on current (one) repository
- pull.sh: If no changes in repo, checkouts to master and pulls changes. Otherwise it lists changes
- rebase.sh: The same as pull.sh, then rebases your current branch
- list-branches.sh: Prints local branches, current with
- list-changes.sh: Prints changes in repo
- cleanup.sh: Deletes branches merged to master
- Without args: local branches only
--with-remotearg: also deletes merged remote branches
For loop over all repositories, use:
- git-mass.sh pull
- git-mass.sh rebase
- git-mass.sh list-branches
- git-mass.sh list-changes
- git-mass.sh cleanup [–with-remote]